Thursday 8 September 2016

Joy of Giving

I could see their florid eyes when they see a new book to read. I could see the determination in them which prompts them to study. I could see the value of education in their eyes. I could see the capability they possess that is far more than us to become a diamond in the later stage of the life. I could see the winning smile when they learn something new. I could see the hidden talent that they have for doing something creative. I could see the innocence which makes me learn to be like them. I could see the happiness they experience with small things which we had lost now days.


What I couldn’t see?”


I couldn’t see the resources they deserve badly. I couldn’t see the money so that they can buy new books or could go to school. I couldn’t see the food they need for nourishing themselves to keep up with their health which is the most important. I couldn’t see the parents who support them. I couldn’t see the confidence that they lack while doing something. I couldn’t see the guidance that they should get to achieve new heights and reach the zenith.

“What we should do?” 


We are having ample resources with us in the form of knowledge, money and creativity. We can provide them a drop from an ocean. We just need to give guidance like a ray of light which can make that drop shine like a diamond.

We can provide those books so that they can study and become something in life. We can provide that much needed confidence so that they can compete with the harsh world outside which always hinders their growth.

We can provide them good food so that they can keep up with their health. We should share every basic necessity that they don’t possess.

As someone said, “If you have something to give, share it with a needy person” 

We can provide them knowledge which can be related to any field either it is singing, dancing or poetry. We should provide it selflessly so that they can groom as a person. They can improve not only in studies but in every field.

Our ultimate goal is to make those kids good human beings. So values play an important role in everyone’s life. We should provide them good values so that they respect their opposite sex, their parents and their elders. The feeling of selflessness should be instilled in them from the very beginning.

We can as it gives immense joy to help someone in need. Joy of giving is we should experience in our lives. Trust me! You will feel good. You will feel like that your soul has been rejuvenated. You will learn a lot and your life will have something meaningful to add. This will make you counter your ego, increase your patience and make you feel worth it.

“Joy of Giving is we should experience in our lives.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment