Thursday 14 July 2016

Humanity Has No Boundaries

The weather was good and I was strolling down the busy roads of Connaught place. I saw a destitute child with a dog in the corner of the road. I was having an unopened food packet that I purchased from the store. They both seemed striving from hunger.

The dog was lying down besides the boy. He was gently caressing the dog with his hand. A positive vibe waved through my body after I saw the love and affection between them. I headed towards them and offered my food packet. There was a vague smile on the boy’s face. He tore the food packet and offered it to the dog.

“Hey! You are not hungry?” I asked.

“Yeah! But he is also starving,” He replied with a broad smile.

I was amazed to see the dog picking up the food and returning it to the boy so that he could eat it. I was mesmerized to see the bonding between them which made my eyes wet. I just stood there and smiled.

"Humanity Has No Boundaries"

2 comments: