Wednesday 27 July 2016

I Was Somewhere else.

The incidents I experienced latterly changed my life. There were a lot of moments to be cherished. There were unexpected happenings that made me a changed man, made me strong and rethink what world is. All incidents made me to believe that it doesn’t hurt to be nice.

I was in the metro train listening to my favorite playlist, I felt some vibration. It was an email which said,
“Selected In Infosys”

My eyes rolled multiple times on that million dollar line. It was an awesome moment as I was craving for it from a long time. I gave the news to my family which made them cheerful. I thought I had done something meaningful that day.

It was Infosys Mysore. When I passed through the Gate 2 and entered the campus. I felt
“I was somewhere else”

There were no words to explain the marvelous architecture, clean roads, Rules and Regulations, ECC rooms that were no less than a 5 star. I was feeling proud and it would be harsh if I forget that day.
Class L1-067 in GEC-2 will be remembered all my life. The people here were astounding. It was the best class ever in the whole harsh training period. I got a bunch of friends and constant visits to Tonif and GEC-3 made me to love Mysore more every day. The real happiness was about to come. The day came and I shouted
“Hey Friends, I got a niece”

I was near the bowling alley and tears were trickling down my cheeks. I hugged my friends and thanked to God for giving me the most beautiful gift ever. It was the day which made me to cry out of happiness. 

Harsh Training continued from morning to evening, glued to our system screens, studying and understanding the concepts of programming. Hands on Client and Development Square haunted us all day and night. Then we had a trip to Wayanad, scenic place filled with serene beauty which couldn’t be described in words. It was a treat to the eyes. We reached Banasura Sagar Dam where early-afternoon sun sparkled on water and dozens of miniature boats sailed, propelled by crisp breeze. It was a view; nothing could capture better than your eyes. 

I completed my generic which was the first major achievement I conquered. The day was special and we made it to GEC-3 for the success party.

Stream training was going smooth but the tough was yet to come. I got liverish and had to rush back home. Seventeen days on bed which made the training period extend up to twenty days. Many friends left Mysore and there were tears all around. I started feeling deserted. I was drowned by cake all over on my birthday. The celebrations were stunning. When I took a shower, I couldn’t find the place on my body where the cake was not present. 

I was expecting that my training would come to an end but a Re-Skill training was conducted which was scheduled for the period of one month. It was really irritating to live in a place that needs friends to cherish.
I completed my Re-Skill training and was posted to Chandigarh. The last day in Infosys Mysore, there were mixed emotions popping in my heart? I was happy to be posted but didn’t want to leave the campus where I spent six months of exhilaration, hard-work and enjoyment. Nights spent at Fiesta food court and musical fountain in-front of GEC-2. All the memories were gracious enough to grant me a nostalgic tour. I passed the gate no. 2 again but this time on the other side. I felt the same,

“I was somewhere else”

No comments:

Post a Comment