Saturday 20 August 2016

Love The Imperfections

One Day, my father came home after a long hard working day, I sat beside him and my mother bought him a glass of cold drinking water.  He was looking frustrated but answered my every question very calmly. My mother accidentally burned the curry that she was cooking in the kitchen. When the dinner was served, I was waiting for my father’s response. He served the food to me and her. He ate the burned curry with calm and patient look. There was a smile on his face.
“Honey! The food is good,” he complemented.

After dinner, I went to ask my father.
“Did you like the burned curry?”

He answered that you mom get frustrated every day but she makes food for all of us. It is not guaranteed that every day will be perfect. So love the imperfections and try to compliment it with a smile. Relationships last longer by this small-small act of kindness, patience and love as action speaks louder than words.

“Love the imperfections and compliment it with a smile”

No comments:

Post a Comment